Whenever you tap into a new niche, it’s always best when you can earn commissions on it from two angles – promoting both digital and tangible products.
Tiffany Lambert just launched a new bundle of PLR for a niche like this – and it’s called Total Self Care.
It’s a bundle that includes 35 articles that teach your readers how to commit to a self care strategy that involves both their mental well being and their physical health.
Stress is out of control in today’s world. It’s chronic, meaning nobody catches a break. And because of that, many men and women are looking for preservation and relief from the high intensity of their chaotic world.
With Tiffany’s new PLR here: Total Self Care – you’ll be able to teach your readers why self care is so important and how to make a plan they can stick to that heals their soul and their body.
Details of the PLR Bundle
The bundle on the front end includes 35 articles as follows – and you get them for over half off for 5 days:
- Self-Care Is Not One Size Fits All
- Don’t Start Neglecting Areas You Feel Strong About
- Balancing Your Mental and Physical Health Care Strategy
- 5 Ways to Engage in Mental Self Care
- Mental and Physical Health Can Benefit Each Other
- Four Ways to Nurture Your Body’s Physical Needs
- Working on Your Body and Mind Has Immediate Health Benefits
- Four Signs You Need to Start a Self-Care Routine
- Self-Care on a Budget
- Make Your Self Care a Priority
- 10 Minutes a Day of Self Care Could Be a Game Changer
- Self-Care Is the Antidote to Chronic Stress
- You Don’t Need to Hire Professional for Self-Care
- How Often Should You Switch Up Your Self Care Routine?
- Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late to Indulge in Self Care
- Above the Shoulders Self Care Tips
- Treat Your Torso Right with a Strategic Self Care Routine
- Your Legs Support You So Return the Favor!
- Self Care Combats Cortisol Overload
- Don’t Let Self Care Be About Short Term Relief
- Your Self Care Should Be Pleasant, Not Painful
- Self Care Begins with Self Awareness
- Anchor Your Self Care Strategy with Routines
- Explore New Methods of Self Care
- Plan a Mini Retreat to Dive in to Self Care
- Self Care Isn’t Always Soothing
- You’re Never Too Young or Too Old for Self Care
- Both Men and Women Benefit from Self Care
- Don’t Let a Lack of Self Care Accumulate in Your Life
- Financial Stability Is a Form of Self Care
- Taking a Spiritual Approach to Self Care
- Supporting Others Is a Way of Engaging in Self Care
- Socializing Is Strategic Self Care
- Technology That Can Help You with Self Care
- Who Should Be on Your Self Care Support Team?
If you want even more content, she has two upgrade options for you. The first is a bundle of brand new content that includes a full eBook, sales copy, a lead magnet report, product reviews, an email series, and some graphics.
Details of the First One Time Offer
Lead Magnet Report: Self Care Saboteurs
This 5-page, 2,168-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- Has Guilt Caused You to Backburner Your Self Care?
- Which People Get in Between You and Your Self Care Routine?
- How Media Influences Engage in Hypocritical Self Care Advice
- Has Your Self Care Has Been Sabotaged By Ingrained Habits?
- How Social Networks Try to Ensure You Steer Clear of Self Care
- Presell Email #1: One of the First Signs of a Lack of Self Care Is Exhaustion – 485 words
- Presell Email #2: Without Self Care, You May Project Irritability and Anger – 418 words
- Presell Email #3: Have You Felt Hopeless Lately and in Need of Some Optimism? – 460 words
- Presell Email #4: Without Self Care, Your Body and Mind Get Run Down Fast! – 500 words
- Presell Email #5: Self Care Isn’t a Struggle When You Have a Simple Plan in Place – 471 words
- Post-sale Email #1: Start Your Self Care Routine with Sleep and Stress Relief – 451 words
- Post-sale Email #2: Time to Start on a Meals and Movement Self Care Strategy! – 435 words
- Post-sale Email #3: Ready to Focus on Relationships for Your Self Care Commitment? – 435 words
- Post-sale Email #4: Optimal Physical and Mental Health Start with Self Care – 426 words
- Post-sale Email #5: With a Financial Plan, Your Self Care will Skyrocket! – 412 words
Full eBook: 8 Ways to Support Yourself with Total Self Care
This 30+ Page, 12,847-word eBook starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- Chapter 1: Jumpstart Your Self Care Routine with a Sleep Makeover
- Chapter 2: Engaging in Consistent Stress Relief
- Chapter 3: A Self Care Nutritional Approach from the Inside Out
- Chapter 4: The Double Edged Sword of a Self Care Exercise Regimen
- Chapter 5: Bolster Your Personal and Professional Relationships for Self Care Reasons
- Chapter 6: To Make the Most of Your Self Care Routine, Don’t Neglect Your Health
- Chapter 7: Focus on Developing a Self Care Mindset
- Chapter 8: Why Your Financial Stability Is Key to Your Self Care Success
The text of the complete 5-page, 1,670-word sales copy you can use to promote sales of the eBook on a platform of your choice, complete with:
- Call to Action
- Start Where You Are – 401 words
- The Art of Extreme Self Care – 418 words
- Take Time for Your Life – 425 words
- The Smart Girl’s Guide to Self Care – 436 words
- The A to Z Self Care Handbook – 443 words
- Self Care for Moms – 439 words
- Bare – 445 words
- The Little Book of Self Care – 420 words
- The Self Care Prescription – 448 words
- Self Care for the Self Aware – 428 words
- eBook eCover with .png, .jpg and .psd files
- Lead Magnet Report eCover with .png, .jpg and .psd files
Details of the Second One Time Offer
And for those of you who grab this, you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade even further to a total membership option that gives you all of her past PLR – over 850 packs and counting.
It also lets you download any PLR added to the store at a later date.
This membership costs $497 to the general public on the store. It has over 850+ packs of PLR of various sizes – in dozens of different niches, including marketing, self help, survival, relationships, health, pets, and more!
During this sale, you have the opportunity to get the membership for a one time fee of just $197.
Be sure to check it out because it’s only on a 5-day sale and then it bumps up to full price.
CLICK HERE TO GRAB YOUR COPY NOW
To Your Success,